• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my babies :-)

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Just thought I'd introduce my little bunnies. They are lionlop sisters. 8 weeks old, and are named Binky (white) and Bailey (orange).

4hdil9

ooo I think I've put the photo on - was struggling to figure it out!

Bailey is a little monkey, and SO greedy! Binky is the quieter one but so sweet.

They have wood shavings at the minute, but after reading a forum on here earlier I'm going to be buying some Megazorb. :)

I followed the address of the pic and they're really cute! It says something about you have to have a link back to the picture to show it. That's weird.

For those of you who can't see the image;

271048797.jpg

They are very cute :love:

Do they have lots of hay in their cage? I can only see a piece of straw and some strands, so just asking :)

o.m.g. I just want to smush them :love::love::love::love::love::love: I looooove lionlops

good idea about the megazorb :thumb: especially for those little fluffballs as woodshavings would probably end up tangling and matting their coats as well as the health benefits.

Right - I think I cracked it this time! I made a Flickr account.

Yeah, they have lots of Hay, it's quite a big cage - all at the other end :) They're always eating away at it, so I that's a good thing!

They keep rubbing their chins on each others back. I hear they rub their chins on things to mark their territory - are they basically claiming each other? Or just playing?

271048797 by princess1406, on Flickr

Back