• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds?

I looked at loads of sheds when I was getting my shed, and just be careful with the overlap type sheds. Some of them can be a bit flimsy. I would have a look at one before you get one just to make sure it is okay for your needs. Mine is a shiplap shed and I got it off the internet, it was £179 but worth paying the extra money for and it has an opening window.

But well worth getting a shed! My bunnies are really happy in there!:)

I'm just concerned when the Rabbit Welfare said I should think about getting a new one. I paid £180 for mine and thought it was large enough because the hutch at the top is big and it's a 6x3 foot run at the bottom. I'm doing some upgrading today with new hay boxes and litter trays and loads of new toys. Due to the cost of the shed and not knowing if I'm moving in 6 months, I think I'm going to attach a new 6x3 run to the side for extra room. What do you think?

I'm just concerned when the Rabbit Welfare said I should think about getting a new one. I paid £180 for mine and thought it was large enough because the hutch at the top is big and it's a 6x3 foot run at the bottom. I'm doing some upgrading today with new hay boxes and litter trays and loads of new toys. Due to the cost of the shed and not knowing if I'm moving in 6 months, I think I'm going to attach a new 6x3 run to the side for extra room. What do you think?

Am sure attaching an extra run would be fine in the meantime. If you are not sure if you are moving, maybe give them more space with a run and then have a new shed when you are settled or know what you are doing. :)

Back