• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who loves them more?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
A very weird question!

I wonder who loves Grimlock more, me, or Smoo? And who loves Smoo more, me or Grimlock?

I was cuddling Grim on the floor and Smoo ran up and nudged my feet. I though she wanted cuddles too so I shared them out, but as I moved she ran past me to Grim and started to clean his eye. I think she was nudging me to get out of the way because I was snuggling Grim and she wanted Grim snuggles. :love: :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think they just love me in a different way to how they love their partner. :D

I try and muscle in on their snuggles and they dont always appreciate it! :lol:

I can't believe how much of a perfect couple they are. I saw Smoo on Rabbits in Need and I just knew. :)

They love me when it comes to food, they love each other more in every other way!!

I like to think Poppy likes nose rubs off me more than anything because she loves me, however...... I think she'd love anyone tickling her head, she loves the feeling of it-couldn't care less whose doing it I assume!! (altho saying that nobody else will lie on the floor and give her strokes like me and my ex do so maybe she wouldn't allow anyone else, will have to find somebody willing to take part in a test :lol:)!!

I would say its love in a different way. I'm sure cuddly bonded buns love their owners just as much. Or at least I hope so, I always want to have Timmy licks all the time.

Back