• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Sad Day Tomorrow....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Am collecting my sweet gorgeous Bungle's ashes tomorrow :cry::cry::cry:

CIMG2176-1.jpg

Am also collecting our new friend Jasper...

IMG_0564.jpg

A difficult yet happy day that will help us move on...

Sweetest Bungle, I would never replace you... you were a one in a million... I will love you always and forever... your wifey Nushka needs a companion... she misses you so much. Watch over us baby :cry:

Sorry that tomorrow will be a hard day. :cry:

But happy for Jasper and Nushka as they get to know each other :)

Thank you, I am blessed to be able to offer Jasper a home - he is just amazing, I can't wait to give him love and space and Nushka Bunny love. I guess it just takes us humans longer to understand death.... :cry:

Jasper is a very special bunny... I know that already and I will make sure he knows what love is...

If Bungle is watching he will be pleased that Nushka isn't lonely anymore. :)

I hope tomorrow helps you - it's odd but somehow I always feel a bit more "settled" when I have a pet's body/ashes back.

If Bungle is watching he will be pleased that Nushka isn't lonely anymore. :)

I hope tomorrow helps you - it's odd but somehow I always feel a bit more "settled" when I have a pet's body/ashes back.

I know what you mean. When Gabriel died we were on the way to the vet so I never got to spend time with him. Bungle died at home, Nushka and I had our time to say goodbye. I didn't take him in until the following afternoon. It was so heartbreaking to see Nush sitting with him in the morning... but then she came for her pellets and I knew she understood :cry::cry: I had my chance too to say goodbye... I will collect him before I go for Jasper :cry:

Hope you are glad to have your boy back with you xx
I took comfort in having my Kermit home.

Back