• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our (Nameless) Boy having Accupuncture

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Took our boy to see Paula this afternoon, she was shocked at how he keeps falling over and just how wobbly and frail he is on his feet now he is moving around, when I took him before he didn't move much so she couldn't see just how bad it was, she examined him again and can't feel any recent breaks but wants to xray him when he is strong enough, but feels that it is more likely to be severe arthristis from lack of movement especially as he has horrendous muscle wastage.

Paula decided to do a session of Accupuncture today and this is our gorgeous boy having the treatment, he was just so good and we are praying that it works for him

Chance007x2-1.jpg

Chance002x2.jpg

Chance008x2.jpg

Chance009x2-1.jpg

We are really hoping he gets a lovely name soon too .....http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=278970

Last edited:
I hope it helps him, I find such an improvement in Deli the dalmation when she get her's. She has it monthly and after about 3 and a half weeks she begins to struggle again.

Aw bless, what a good bunny to sit still and get needles stuck in him.

All the very best, I hope it works :love:

AWwww!! What a good boy!!! :love::love::love: He's braver than me, I used to wince having my acupuncture!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear about his leg problems Theo :cry:

Oh Bless him I do hope the Accupuncture works for him I will be keeping my fingers crossed for this special little man :love::love::love:

I hope this helps him, and I hope people will see the damage caused through keeping rabbits in small hutches :cry:

Awwwww bless his heart! He knows you're trying to help him. What a lovely little rabbit. I really hope this helps him soon. Sending lots of love and nosey rubs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love::love::love::love::love:

Our buns react really really well to accupuncture - I hope it helps him too!

With our large Vienna Blue (Bluebell0 it really was life transforming!)

Back