• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ratty girls.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Greta, Eliza, Polly, Luna and Lucy.
023.jpg

027.jpg

021.jpg

025.jpg

022.jpg

I tried to PM you, but your box is full.... i wanted to know where you got your rat cages? I often take rats, but just have one male at the moment. i have agreed today to take in 3 more males. i would love a cage or two like yours!
jan

Hi, my 4th attempt to answer this!
They are explorer cages and we have bought them from Just Cages, they are about £200 but when you see the furet tower at about £90 we feel they are good value for money. Just cages seem to the cheapest place we could fine and they have a good service ( so far).:wave: You can also separate it into two by putting a divider in half way, we use a bit of wood!
Hope you boys settle in well.

I got mine for £140 :shock:

£200, blimey. I flipping love this cage, but I don't think I'd pay £200 for it :shock:

I'll have a rifle through my email receipts folder to find out where I ordered mine from if you want.

ETA 5 beautiful ladies you have there :D:love::love:

I got mine for £140 :shock:

£200, blimey. I flipping love this cage, but I don't think I'd pay £200 for it :shock:

I'll have a rifle through my email receipts folder to find out where I ordered mine from if you want.ETA 5 beautiful ladies you have there :D:love::love:

Yes please..... :D

I got my Explorer from Pet World Direct, but I've just had a look on their site and the price has gone up to £195 :shock::shock:

On the Fancy Rats forum, there's a couple of people getting rid of their Explorers, one in central Scotland for £120 and another in Suffolk for £90, if either of those are any good to you :wave:

I got my Explorer from Pet World Direct, but I've just had a look on their site and the price has gone up to £195 :shock::shock:

On the Fancy Rats forum, there's a couple of people getting rid of their Explorers, one in central Scotland for £120 and another in Suffolk for £90, if either of those are any good to you :wave:

Yes, like everything else they have gone up in price a lot, still they are much cheaper than the royal savic which looks pretty much identical and costs another £100.:shock:

Back