• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poorly Annalise when she was healthy

aww poor baby :( hope she gets better soon...

she looks almost EXACTLY like a bigger version of my bailey!!

thanks so much!!!
I am anxious at the moment as she is having her operation this morning at Frances harcourt-Browns vets. They are removing her tooth as a tooth abscess has been making her eye bulge out. She has lost so much weight, i am so glad we are getting it sorted. My own vet was going to remove her eye, FHB thinks she might be able to save her eye, so hopefully Annalise will be back to her usual mischeivious self, into everything soon xxxx

Just had a call from Mrs Harcourt-Brown, Annalise has come round from anesthetic okay, doing well, had a tooth growing round the back of the eye, poor lil girl

Poor Annalise, I bet she will soon be feeling much better now, I hope she has a speedy recovery!!

She is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen :love:

Poor Annalise, I bet she will soon be feeling much better now, I hope she has a speedy recovery!!

She is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen :love:

AWW thanks Janey!!! She is devine aint she? I am missing her ans her sister soooo much, 2nd night without them now.

Back