• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such Good Bunnies!!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Dont you just love it when your bunnies behave at the vets? :lol: :love::love:

All four had their VHD Jabs today and all behaved so well! Even George! Who was the trouble maker last time :lol:

The vet even got cuddles off of Toffee and George :shock: :lol:

But now they dislike me... that is until i go give them their treats later ;) :lol:

Anybun else been good today? :D

Took Cutie-pie in for her spay today with Sunshine. She was very nervous and shaky but good. Sunshine was all curious and looked like he wanted to come out and investigate. :wave:

I would like to. My boys and Nutmeg usually show me up though. Mini is the only well behaved one :roll:

When I took Bob to the emergency vets last week, he scrabbled and protested, but you couldn't blame him. Little Pat sat staring in thorough bemusement, then went and nudged the nurse as if to say "why is he getting all the attention? look at ME!"

The vets do always compliment them though! They never believe that they're 5 years old :love:

Awwww, such angel bunnies. :love::love:

Alfie was sort of good - he sat still for ages this afternoon while I plucked all his loose fur. He usually hops off after a few seconds. :roll::lol:

And somebunny left me a poo bracelet on the floor - does that count?

Back