• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much??!!!!!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
Registered Milly with the local vets today, asked how much it would cost me to get her spayed, £83 she said!

Is that the norm?:shock:

I was expecting maybe £60 but was shocked to hear £83! gad check ups are only £12 though.

Better get raiding the piggy bank!:D

Spays are more expensive than neutering as it requires more time and hard work.
But its obviously worth it at the end.
:wave:

I was expecting maybe £60 but was shocked to hear £83! gad check ups are only £12 though.

Better get raiding the piggy bank!:D

Do you have to pay for your bunny check ups after her spey? Mine was free:? same with all the other animals I have had speyed/neutered xxx

Do you have to pay for your bunny check ups after her spey? Mine was free:? same with all the other animals I have had speyed/neutered xxx

Mine was free too, make sure the aesthetic is included in the neuter :D
If not given then your bunny will be in pain .. :cry:

£12 is for normal check ups, she has her first check up tomorow, will talk to vet about spay then.

Still cant belive £83 to get spayed:shock:

We were £75 for Tibbsy, and £130 for Echo!!
Echo had a retained testicle though so had to have a second incision in his tummy - he was feeling VERY sorry for himself after all that!

Don't know about Oliver and Maisey as they were both done by the rescues before we got them.

£12 is for normal check ups, she has her first check up tomorow, will talk to vet about spay then.

Still cant belive £83 to get spayed:shock:

Which vet did you go to, ours are about the same. Prices have gone up a lot recently due to VAT, cost of living etc.

You mean pain relief, not aesthetic (which i assume you meant to type anaesthetic).

Thought they were the same thing, :L
Oh that's how you spell it :oops:
anestethic if I write and right click it this >aesthetic is the only option which kind of sounds the same, sorry if your confused :lol:

Back