• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Biscuit!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I'm shocked. It's been 12 months to the day since i brought you home.

Mummy saw you in a garden centre when she went shopping with her sister-in-law. She fell in love with you instantly. She came home, telling me all about you, how you were in with your 'friends' and looked left out and were just sat in a corner, but how you periscoped, trying to get to mummy when she leant over to look at you.

Looking back at her, was a cheeky little face. Little were we to know how cheeky that little face would become.

So off i went, the following moring back to the garden centre, praying you were still there....

...and you were. 2 of your friends had been sold, so it was just you and 2 other bunnies left. I asked if i could take you home and the lady asked me if i'd like to hold you, while she got things ready. You were so little, so fluffy and didnt weigh anything at all.

So the lady put you in the little box, and helped me carry your 4ft hutch, wood shavings, hay and food and toys to the till, where i happily paid for you.

Off we went from the carpark, back to our house.

The rest is history really.

This was you when you had been at our house for about 3 days;

100_0556.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0553.jpg

You were very shy, you wouldnt run off from the towels on the floor, they were like 'your territory' and you wouldnt leave them.

This was you a few days ago. Oh how you've grown!

P1040575Small.jpg

P1040577Small.jpg

You cheeky little monkey, Daddys little big man.

So, Happy Gotcha Day Biccy.

Here's to many many more :love:

Aww, Happy Gotcha Day Biscuit!!

Baby Biccie pics are gorgeous - he's grown into a very handsome Husbun though :love:

Happy Gotcha day Biccy pants! :lol::love:

Goodness, I cant remember the exact day I got Rodge, was some time in February last year! He was dropped off at my house at midnight & I didnt have a blinking clue how to care for him!

Happy gotcha day!

It's the anniversary of the day a bunny was got. If we don't know their birthday. :)

Back