• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit pen panels

Evangeline

Warren Veteran
Right RU where did you get yours from? I've tried searching for them online but they aren't coated and aren't high enough.

I'm about to give up :(

What do you need them for, and how high do you need them?

Is it for a permanent base, or for proofing?

I'm hoping to have a pen as a permanent base for Pierre. Then let him free range in the evenings. So i need them to be pretty high so he can't jump over them, but the only ones I can find are 4ft ones.

I'm hoping to have a pen as a permanent base for Pierre. Then let him free range in the evenings. So i need them to be pretty high so he can't jump over them, but the only ones I can find are 4ft ones.

Your better bet is to cover a regular sized pen panel with plain bed sheets, that worked quite well for us before we bought our dog crate instead.:)

4ft is a common length, as each panel is 2ft long by 2ft high (roughly).

Your better bet is to cover a regular sized pen panel with plain bed sheets, that worked quite well for us before we bought our dog crate instead.:)

4ft is a common length, as each panel is 2ft long by 2ft high (roughly).

Do you have pictures? I posted a thread on photos and stories asking for house bunny pictures. And some members posted on there with there panels and they looked quite high. Maybe its just the photos that made them look bigger. Just trying to find the best way to pen Pierre to keep him controlled but inside, I don't want to put him in a hutch. :(

Do you have pictures? I posted a thread on photos and stories asking for house bunny pictures. And some members posted on there with there panels and they looked quite high. Maybe its just the photos that made them look bigger. Just trying to find the best way to pen Pierre to keep him controlled but inside, I don't want to put him in a hutch. :(

Sure, 2 secs.

ETA:

newhome01.jpg

newhome05.jpg

rough height guage;

newhome07.jpg

We added an extension using pen panels and covered it with a sheet..

projectplaypen15.jpg

and this:

projectplaypen12.jpg

Last edited:
Back