• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun and games in the strong wind

:shock: Well the wind was so strong yesterday it moved the run across the patio which is raisied above the garden about 12" the run was over the edge allowing the bunnies to drop out onto the garden, thank goodness only Barney got out, i had just popped out to get the washing in and saw a flash of white and to my shcok and horror Barney was wondering around outside the run, it must have only just happened as i look out very frequently and Bunty hadnt got out, i have only had them for 4 weeks and they are rescue bunnies so are still getting used to me and their new environment so in time when thoroughly checked that the garden has no little areas for escape i would let them have free range time, BUT NOT YET!!!!! My sons came out to help and my OH just laughed through the window:evil: Barney was enjoying his free range romp but was a little distressed as he wanted to be with Bunty as was sniffing at the run, the door to the run is on the top so he couldnt just get back in. everytime i went near him he just ran off and when we tried to corner him he thumped so was getting scared, eventually my son ran for some food but the plastic bowl and food plus carrier flew across the lawn with hay flying everwhere. Eventually we got him in Thank goodness what a stressful time:oops:

Back