• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is he bein aggressive?

Jodes

Mama Doe
Hmmm,well i woke up to a very angry Digs this morning :(
he had been out all day yesterday,had his dinner etc but this morning he had thrown his 'ledge' over,his bowls...everything. tried getting him out and he was growling :( hes had his bits off so i have no idea :(

Last edited:
What size space is he in when not free-ranging? How long does he get free-ranging? How long has it been since his neuter?

What size space is he in when not free-ranging? How long does he get free-ranging? How long has it been since his neuter?

he gets a 1 bedroomed flat to binky around,he gets from the morning when i wake (usally about 10) till about quite late at night,11-12...his house is always open so he can go back in when he needs the loo.
He had his bits off just under a year ago...his last owner got them done,ive had him 2 weeks on saturday and never known him to be this grumpy :(

Ah bless him. Nothing's changed at all? New person? Change in atmosphere? Have you petted any other animals?

Ah bless him. Nothing's changed at all? New person? Change in atmosphere? Have you petted any other animals?

Nope everything is the same...hes used to dogs(he even humped the dog he used to live with before he had his bits off lol) and quite used to the cats now...hes pretty much used to everything here now and only met a couple of friends..he gets a bit of veg in the morning,excel in the eve..so nothing has changed...:( i dont like the growling!

think he could do with a health check? i know when i feel off colour, i'm like a bear with a sore butt:roll:

could still be "hormones " buns do go through phases

would dbl check on a health check etc,

but behaviour does sound more like frustration perhaps you didnt get up soon enough to let him out :lol:

instead of putting your hand in "his" personal space encourage him out to save your fingers as well as repecting his area

what was he used to in his old place

you cleaned and area used any perfumes etc anything thats differant

Just on phone to Jodes now...shes got a vet recommendation so will take him to them for a check!!:wave:

Back