• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Shellypops

She is nomming hay, and just acting normal to be honest, thanks for asking honey.

I am booking a proper consultation with another vets as soon as I get paid, and I also need to get some Metacam in as well just in case it happens again.

I just feel horribly edgey to be honest, I can deal with anything once I know what is the prob

Glad to hear shes feeling better :D

I know what you mean hun, its the fear of not knowing what it is and that it could rear its ugly head again any time :(

Hopefully its just a one off (i know it happened twice but ya get me!) and shes just struggling with her moult rather than it being due to an underlying problem.

Loads of vibes and nose rubs for Bobby xxxxx

Glad to hear shes feeling better :D

I know what you mean hun, its the fear of not knowing what it is and that it could rear its ugly head again any time :(

Hopefully its just a one off (i know it happened twice but ya get me!) and shes just struggling with her moult rather than it being due to an underlying problem.

Loads of vibes and nose rubs for Bobby xxxxx

yeah I hope so, she has always had guts of steel , I always thought I would have problems with carlo, because of his mucky bum, but nothing gets my wee lad down :love:

yeah I hope so, she has always had guts of steel , I always thought I would have problems with carlo, because of his mucky bum, but nothing gets my wee lad down :love:

:love::love::love:

By the way missus, havent seen any piccies of your two in aaaaages :no: Get that camera out when you get home please!

Back