• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Poppymoon

just got back from the vets - tooth check and myxo jab.

in himself he's much better today but apparently he will need another dental sooner rather than later which neither me nor the vet were expecting so soon after his last one:(

so, i'm totally skint and feeling really scared about where the heck i'm going to magic up dental money - when my son's birthday is in a couple of weeks time too:(

but anyway, eric seems good at the moment - thank you for asking:love:

thank you:love:

i'm so surprised though that there's already a 'danger zone' spike as i bought a huge bag of INGs hay as he loves it. he really didn't fare well last time with his ga so i'm already worried:(

Oh dear, poor Eric. How long ago was his last dental?
I hope you find a way to manage with the bills hun, theres nothing more disastrous to the finances than unplanned vets bills :(
Lots more vibes xxxx :wave:

tell me about it....

i don't drink, don't smoke, never go out (unless i'm taken for a meal), i eat as cheaply as possible, only use my car for necessary journeys (live in a village with a church and 2 pubs. bus 'service' is maybe 3 days per week), never buy clothes.

my OH has suggested that i give up eric. that went down like a lead balloon.

i can't. i won't.

i'm searching the house right now to see if i can find stuff to sell. thought about a car boot sale at the weekend but a) i haven't got a table and don't know anyone who has and b) i've given most decent stuff away or donated to charity shops.

sorry for the moan. just feeling really tearful.

:cry: I'm sorry you feel down and have to worry about the financial side of things on top of everything else. Big hugs xx

And don't worry about Eric, he's a tough cookie and i'm sure he'll be fine xx

Back