• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting posters up at vets?

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to the vets later and i was going to ask if i can put up some posters - what ones do you recommend? The MMC campaign is good - but are they better for pet shops? What do you think?

We have a MMC poster up at our vets... I think it can make people think twice about it... even if they are taking their dog for a check up they might be thinking of buying a bunny for Easter as a pressie so you never know :)

I took an MMC one to my vets last night, they are going to scan it into the tv they have running as it grabs peoples attention better. :D

I sent a load of the rabbit rehome posters to vets and pet shops in my area a couple of years ago and I did see a few of them up. It's always a good idea to try it.

I was thinking of doing this. i was inspired by someone in bunny mad magazine who did a whole notice board!! My vets dont have a single rabbit thing in there waiting room! just not sure how to go about it? the main partner is a bit old and stuffy. very into cats and dogs.

Righty - better get printing some MMC posters then! :D

It is only a small practice but there are rabbit posters up about the importance of working your rabbit. When i asked the vet about it, he said it's pointless - worms can be treated really effectively if they get them and there's no point medicating if they havent got a problem. So why the posters?? :lol::lol: They do look nice though. :oops:

Righty - better get printing some MMC posters then! :D

It is only a small practice but there are rabbit posters up about the importance of working your rabbit. When i asked the vet about it, he said it's pointless - worms can be treated really effectively if they get them and there's no point medicating if they havent got a problem. So why the posters?? :lol::lol: They do look nice though. :oops:

what line of work are you rabbits in!! :lol: :lol:

Back