• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU you will be proud of me

I bought my first bag of magazorb for £6 at the weekend :D

Me too! I had never heard of it before, but RU opened my eyes, thanks RU! It arrived today but I hadn't quite realised how big the bags were - I ordered 3 bags of the 82 litre ones. OH did a :roll: when he saw it, :lol: Now have to find a place in the shed...

Hope our bunnies appreciate it!

:thumb: Now you're one of us. ;):lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if it's a permanent change or just a 'dodgy' bag but my most recent bag of Megazorb has bigger clumps - more like Carefresh.

:thumb: Now you're one of us. ;):lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if it's a permanent change or just a 'dodgy' bag but my most recent bag of Megazorb has bigger clumps - more like Carefresh.

I bought a bag last week and it was still small clumps, same as usual!

I bought a bag last week and it was still small clumps, same as usual!

Must be just me then. :lol: I have another unopened bag in the shed so I might have a peek in there to see what that one's like. I think I prefer the slightly bigger lumps so I hope I have another dodgy bag. :lol::lol:

Must be just me then. :lol: I have another unopened bag in the shed so I might have a peek in there to see what that one's like. I think I prefer the slightly bigger lumps so I hope I have another dodgy bag. :lol::lol:

Oooooh, nooo, I'm a small lump girl myself :D Couldn't deal with Carefresh at all!

Love Megazorb here too. First time i used it couple weeks ago i was tipping it out into their litter trays and stood up and all the fibres had stuck to my fleece Jacket". It wont come off either so that jacket is now officially the "Rabbit Jacket" to wear when i am cleaning their sheds out, litter trays etc :lol:

I have recently started using megazorb too and end up with it all on my socks as i have slip on shoes which i wear when nipping in and out to see to the bunnies, its great stuff. i put a layer of hay over otherwise my rather fluffy lionhead ends up with a megazorb skirt:D

Back