• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Barney and winning photo

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I entered Piggiepigpigs competition and a few people have asked to see the picture that won and I thought I'd include a few of Barney who won the competition. I had him when I was only 7-8 ish so I knew very little about rabbits and ended up having the two boys live side by side after they started fighting. So I've learnt a lot, but anyway here is the gorgeous boy and his "friend" Dylan. Oh he was also from a pet shop :oops: But at least they had big accommodation!

DylanBarney015-2.jpg

DylanBarney014.jpg

DylanBarney018.jpg

DylanBarney020.jpg

DylanBarney023.jpg

DylanBarney022-2.jpg

DylanBarney013.jpg

DylanBarney016.jpg

DylanBarney017.jpg

DylanBarney003.jpg

DylanBarney010.jpg

The winning picture:

Barneyloves.jpg

Thanks, hope you liked! :wave:

Yeah, your really good with all your editing skills and stuff :love: I love love love the background you did for the collab :D

:oops: Glad you like it:D
At the moment I'm do daily lists for myself because otherwise I always forget something. It's always RU that ruins my plans for the day though:lol: I always spend to long on here:lol:

Back