• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Hertfordshire

katiebob

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a bunny boarder in Hertfordshire? I know the Rabbit Residence does boarding but thats over an hours drive from me.

I live in watford so if anyone can recommend something closer then that would be fab! :D

Thanks, Katie

There's a place in Aylesbury called The Rabbit Ritz. It's run by a lady called Karen who gave up a modelling career to look after abandoned bunnnies. She does boarding to help cover her costs.
I've used her a couple of times and my bunnies have not wanted to come home. :(

It takes me about half hour to get from Aylesbury to Watford.

http://www.rabbitritz.co.uk/

A lovely lady in Garston looked after Poppy when I went away, I would highly recommend her, the website is care4yourpets.co.uk

I was going to ask the same thing soon too!

The website for Garston doesn't work which is a shame because just so close, but Nutwood looks good too (I have a friend who lives near so I could maybe arrange to visit)

Be interested to hear what you find out, although Jenson is a housebunny so I would need to check that too!

I know the rabbit residence takes house bunnies. When i contact the others ill try and check for you :D

I was going to ask the same thing soon too!

The website for Garston doesn't work which is a shame because just so close, but Nutwood looks good too (I have a friend who lives near so I could maybe arrange to visit)

Be interested to hear what you find out, although Jenson is a housebunny so I would need to check that too!

Ahhh that's a shame-tbh I haven't the Garston one for coming up to 2years now so she may not do it anymore, although when I went she had obviously spent alot of money setting everything up so it's b.strange.

I don't know where mine will go if I ever go away with my Mum & Dad again & they can't bunny sit!! She had set-ups indoors too so was perfect :? (mine are house bunnies).

If Harlow isn't too far, Leanne (moderator on here) also does bunny boarding. She can have indoor or outdoor rabbits and i can highly recommend her!! My two look almost disappointed when i turn up to bring them home!!! :lol:

If Harlow isn't too far, Leanne (moderator on here) also does bunny boarding. She can have indoor or outdoor rabbits and i can highly recommend her!! My two look almost disappointed when i turn up to bring them home!!! :lol:

Ooh does she? I know someone who is looking for somewhere and is quite close...will PM her!

Mine were a bit disappointed when they came home from Nutwood I think :roll:

Jayne is great with the buns!

She answered the door to me carrying Pip who was happily snuggled up to her, and I had told her Pip was an absolute madam and hated being picked up :roll:

My two seemed ultra friendly & loving when they came back too, and seemed to have had a thoroughly great week!

Lovely little touch when we left, I got an envelope and inside was a card with a photo of my two :)

Back