• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you feel proud when someone comments on your pets?

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
like you can take the credit for it! :lol:

we just had a boiler inspection and the man saw bisc asleep on the lounge floor and commented on how 'very cute' he is!! :D

i was so proud!! :oops::lol:

Yes :oops::lol: Although feel bad because no one comments on my rats and especially not my white rat with red eyes, but I know she's lovely :love:

i get really offended when people ignore them. especially if bisc and matt are saying hello to them :evil:

oh, and also get offended when they don't treat them all equally! :oops:

i noticed people have always commented on bisc more than matt and that upset me. then when i joined here people were nice about them both :D

I dont need people to comment on my pets i know they are all lovely :love:
(although the odd comment is very nice too :lol: )

My Vet said Hari is the most adorable rabbit she see's:D she also says that Nell is the best behaved bun she treats:D I 'm a very proud bunny mummy:oops::lol: Its like getting good comments at Parents evening:lol::oops::lol::oops:

Yeh definatly :oops:
I also get really annoyed if people ignore them, or worse, ignore one of them when swooning over the others :oops:
Its like theyre our children and the maternal instinct kicks in :shock::lol:

Hehe, yes I do :oops:
I always like going to the vets with Charlie, one of my cats (well... maybe not like...) because everyone comments on how pretty and out-going he is :) He says hello to everyone.

Yes its lovely when people say nice things about "my Kids" but it is even nicer when you RU guys comment cause it means more:love::love:

Yes its lovely when people say nice things about "my Kids" but it is even nicer when you RU guys comment cause it means more:love::love:

Last edited:
I love it when people comment on Daisy, although at the vet people talk more about her size rather than how cute she is. People at the vet always look in her carrier expecting a cat or a small dog and theres a giant frenchie looking out at then. Some people even have to double check with me that its a rabbit :? (Not sure how many lop eared cats there is) Even the vet says she is the biggest rabbit they have ever treated :lol:

Back