• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny on my doorstep U/D Photo added

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
I went out to the bin earlier and found a box on my doorstep, it contained a very small and very lovable baby bunny. I think he is a dwarf lop. he is a agouti butterfly and very scared. I dont know were he has come from or by who he was left. I am not a rescue but people in my area know i love bunnies and would never say no to looking after one. He will have a home with me for the rest of his life. Got him out to check him and he is so lovable. writing this he is snuggled into the side of my neck. will put photos on in the next couple of days when he is settled. He only looks about 8 weeks if that, very tiny.

Last edited:
I went out to the bin earlier and found a box on my doorstep, it contained a very small and very lovable baby bunny. I think he is a dwarf lop. he is a agouti butterfly and very scared. I dont know were he has come from or by who he was left. I am not a rescue but people in my area know i love bunnies and would never say no to looking after one. He will have a home with me for the rest of his life. Got him out to check him and he is so lovable. writing this he is snuggled into the side of my neck. will put photos on in the next couple of days when he is settled. He only looks about 8 weeks if that, very tiny.

Whaaaat we have to wait days :shock::lol: He sounds like one lucky little bunny looking forward to piccies :D

That is really nice he will have a forever home with you. :)

Looking forward to seeing pics. xx

Poor little mite. Glad he's found a forever home with you though!

BTW I also cannot believe you would make us wait DAYS for photos!! :shock: :shock: :evil:

Here he is. I have decided as he suprised me he is going to be called Boo for now.

DSC02929.jpg

he looks big in this photo but he really isnt, he fits in the palm of my hand. he is tiny compared to my 11 week old frenchies

Why would anyone want to get rid of him?! He is gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

It getting around to that time of year isnt it!!! Think its a good idea then realise how much they have to spend to get the set up, or have bought for a child and they are allergic. I dont know the reason but he will be safe, happy and loved forever here.

It getting around to that time of year isnt it!!! Think its a good idea then realise how much they have to spend to get the set up, or have bought for a child and they are allergic. I dont know the reason but he will be safe, happy and loved forever here.

Thats true, I'm just glad they knew you would accept him and didn't leave him somewhere unsafe. :)

Back