• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my attempt at a proffesional photo..

I don't think any of them look very impressed. :lol::lol: They're all very cute though. :love:

thankyou :D ....it wasn't easy!

i alway think of blackberry & co when i look at Lula.. Lady Jane is similar to Buddy but much more 'petite'. :?

Ahh, they are gorgeous.

Mine would never stay still for a nice photo like that. Poppy is impossible to photograph cos she's all black-just comes out a black splodge!!:lol:

Gorgeous :love::love::love:

You've done well to get them to sit still in a row.....I'm sure none of mine would be that well behaved. :roll:

they all kept trying to run off so it was literally a 'squish them together and snap' shot!

it means a lot to me because the girls have just been bonded and it's lovely to see them all together. :)

Awww...my Belle's got a 'naughty ear' too. She uses it regularly to indicate her displeasure when required to take her Baytril like a good girl. They are all beautiful :love:

Back