• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for somebody to bond for me in North Lincolnshire.

LaraFarah

Alpha Buck
Anybody in North Lincolnshire who will be willing to bond for me? :wave: Not for couple of weeks as the couple is still recovering from their neutering.

I was thinking of using this time to improve their enclosure as well.

I might want a BIG group but I know it might not be possible. I am too scared to try myself.

Last edited:
This would be the last time that I bump this up, otherwise, I will leave them be. I am not confident enough to do it myself.

Or if somebody could bond just a pair, that would be great (2 singles, both neutered)

I would be forever graceful if you could point me in the right direction of who to ask. I honestly don't care how long, how much it would be - I would happily beg my family for some money if needed. I just want them to have super big enclosure to share.

Sorry to be a pain.

It may help if you cange to title to Looking for someone to bond and your area?

If you search for rescues on the rabbit rehome website in your area, a lot of them will do bonding for a small donation :wave:

Back