• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny savvy vet in Coventry??

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I need one, and I know Helgalush has given me a name, and I seem to have deleted the PM.

I think Bobby needs to be looked at for the underlying cause of her stasis bouts

I can give you a fabulous one in Warwick

That would be great Snowy, could you pm me?? I THINK that Helen uses one in Coundon, but i can't remember.

the buns loved the hay BTW, I have to take another trip for more :shock::lol:

I second Snowy's recommendation for Paula in Warwick! I drove over there yesterday from Rugby as she is brilliant with bunnies!

I second Snowy's recommendation for Paula in Warwick! I drove over there yesterday from Rugby as she is brilliant with bunnies!

Do you have an address?? Maybe PM me?/ I just want to find out what is wrong with my girl, and I want someone who i have faith in, that doesn't seem to dislike my bunny :cry:

It's Animal House in Warwick

Warwick Surgery
46 Coten End, Warwick, Warwickshire,
CV34 4NR
Tel: 01926 494923

Vets name is Paula Bailey. i hope she can sort things out for you!

Sorry for not seeing this sooner Shelley, the one I use has changed quite a lot and I am now not so sure whether we will still take our bunnies there or not :( I will PM you about it, but sounds like the one in Warwick is great! :)

PS How can someone dislike your bunnies?! :? :( :(

Sorry for not seeing this sooner Shelley, the one I use has changed quite a lot and I am now not so sure whether we will still take our bunnies there or not :( I will PM you about it, but sounds like the one in Warwick is great! :)

PS How can someone dislike your bunnies?! :? :( :(

Oh it's been a bit of nightmare recently, had two bouts of stasis in ten days, a vet not being able to handle her, then dropping her :roll: Then having a go at me about not interacting with her enough :roll:

Thanks though, the Warwick one does sound really good.

Back