• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MMC literature

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Can someone let me know who or where to contact for MMC literature that can be handed out to the general public please.

Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare and the Rabbit Retreat have joined forces for the 17th April, and are running an information stall the week before Easter. To try and get the point across that Rabbits aren't just for Easter and hopefully make some people think before buying one as a plaything for the summer.
We could really do with some information to give out to the general public for this event.

We will also be looking for helpers for this so if your in the Rugby area and haven't got anything to do on the 17th April then we would be happy to see you.

Hi Tracy

As mentioned above, you can download if you would like but we can send you some bits and pieces too if you either use the contact form on the website or if you send an e-mail to info@makeminechocolate.org.uk giving an address. If you mention what it's for too that would be good for us to know for reference (it won't be me that picks up the e-mail).

Thank you for spreading the word :D

Thank you for all your help, I've emailed just waiting to hear back from them now.

Anyone want to come and give us a hand on the 17th April. :D

If so please feel free to pm either Snowy or myself. :)

I emailed them using the addy on the website.

They are posting me some leaflets.

How long did it take before they contacted you or sent the leaflets through to you?

Haven't heard anything from them yet and haven't received anything and although I realize that it's manned by volunteers I'd have thought someone could have emailed me back to say they had at least received my request. :roll:

Hi Tracy

As mentioned above, you can download if you would like but we can send you some bits and pieces too if you either use the contact form on the website or if you send an e-mail to info@makeminechocolate.org.uk giving an address. If you mention what it's for too that would be good for us to know for reference (it won't be me that picks up the e-mail).

Thank you for spreading the word :D

Have emailed them last week heard nothing back.

The poster downloads aren't working on either of my printers.

Event is on Sunday and I'd like to be ready before then as busy towards the end of the week.

Quick heads up on this, MMC have been inundated with requests and e-mails for further info - which is GREAT news, however this means its taking a little while longer to get packs despatched.

With a little more man power now your literature will be with you soon. Tuckerbunnies, a second pack was sent out to you this morning.

Lisa sends her apologies for the delay.

Thank you for your help Julia,:wave: My things arrived this morning. :D

Please pass my thanks on to Lisa.

Now lets hope we can get the message across to the public this weekend. Glad in a way that MMC has been busy as it means the message is spreading. :)

Back