• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have been to the vets this morning.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Myxo jabs and health checks.Teeth are all ok, no weight problems, except Lily has lost more weight.Bright little lady,is very mobile in her room,eating well,but does get a dirty bum.Leaves caecs around too, but Ian and I both agree she may have bending problems due to her spine.We know she has dental probs and we are dealing with her as best we can.....
Ian has no problems with her body condition or diet or anything I do for her.Shes not had a snotty nose for weeks.
She is my biggest worry though.:(
I appreciate shes not as poorly as alot of bunnies on here.

Sending vibes and gentle noserubs to Lily. :love: Hope she continues to keep as well as possible. xx

Aw, we love Lily :love::love::love:

Glad you had your vet 'fix' - hope you didn't drool too much and leave a puddle on the floor ;)

We chatted about Kenya.He used to look after the BIg Cats out there, but due to politics, theres not alot of money.Hed go back tomorrow, he said.
I bloody hope not!!! Im so lucky to have him as a vet.

Back