• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and I send huge thanks

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Molly and I just want to thank everyone who has supported us while she has been so poorly.

It meant so much to me to be able to come to the forum and share my concerns and anxiety and to be understood when people in the real world were judging me for not having her PTS.

Jane's post about not continuing to syringe feed her in case she had an obstruction was instrumental in me asking for an x-ray. Purplebumble and Bluesmum were wonderful texting and 'phoning me. When I came over to Bluesmum for some medication and sloe leaves just having a break with human company who understood - and some tea and cake - made so much difference to me. It just gave me a respite from the stress of nursing Molly.

Lara offering to come over all the way from the New Forest to help was wonderful too.

I am sure there are people I have forgotten to mention:oops: but that doesn't mean I am not grateful, just that my memory is not all it could be.

All the messages of support and encouragement on my 'Molly' thread were amazing.

I would never have got through such a stressful time without you all. Never underestimate how much your words mean.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart:love::love:

Vibes are all worth it to hear that she's feeling better Rhianna :love:

Big hugs to you and well done for caring for her so well :)

Back