• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit going bunny boarding

jessimin

Young Bun
Hi All,

I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow so I'm taking my bun off to a lovely rabbit boarders in my town today (as we leave before they open tomorrow) and I feel guilty and worried.

We have checked him into bunny boarding before and the owner of the boarders gave us such lovely feedback about his behaviour when we picked him up after our last holiday, and the owner looked sad to say goodbye so I know he was at least appearing happy and well behaved last time but I feel so worried for him. Do you think bunny boarding stresses them out?

He also is being extra cute today which makes it harder for him to want to take him. (I just wish he could get on the plane with us!! - maybe in another life!).

Your thoughts welcome!!

Aww I'm sure if he's been happy there before he'll be happy there again :) I guess it just depends from bun to bun on whether they like it or not. I've never needed to take mine to boarding (yet) as I try to arrange my holidays around my mum so that she can do the looking after! I'm sure you're worrying about nothing though, he might like the change of scenery and new place to explore!

Ours get stressed out by the journey (we take them over an hour away) but they don't seem to mind the boarding - probably because they have much more space in boarding than they do at home and are totally spoiled while they're there.

Back