• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 6 week old baby UD now nearly 11 weeks

minilops_99

Young Bun
This is my six week old baby Precious. She was only 3 and a half weeks when I got her but at the time was told she was older! She's been through so much already but she's such a fighter and looks like she is going to be fine...fingers crossed :). She's absolutly mental she darts about and hangs from the bars of her cage! Just got her a friend too whos 11 weeks but just as adorable!
IMAG0148.jpg

Last edited:
I know its awful her being taken away so soon. Ive never had rabbits from babies before only adults so thought her being so small was normal...I'm glad its me thats got her though because the breeder would have just sold her on to someone else anyway and I know that she has the best love and care here. Its so shocking though we found out she was the last of the litter to be sold!! Heres a picture of Molly, she's so well behaved...whereas Precious on the other hand is a little monkey!
IMAG0136.jpg

Poor little baby :( Well done for reporting the breeder, hopefully she gets what's coming to her for selling her so young :evil:

Yes I paid for her. £20 the little one was. We don't know her exact age just a rough guess from the vets! Its just horrible to think that possibly they are sending away so many young rabbits and them not having good starts in life! The 2 of them get along so well, its almost as if Mollys her mum as shes so much bigger.

Such a shame she was taken away from her mummy at that young age.

At least you've done the right thing and reported them.
They are both very cute indeed! :love:

:love::love: she is lovely!

I had a baby 4 week old which was bought into PACT (found wandering around someones garden) and I had taken home to help, she is now about 9 weeks and is a little monkey!!

Well done for reporting the breeder, its horrible that such little things get taken away from their mum so early, I really hope it doesn't cause them(yours or mine) problems in the long term, only time will tell.

MichG i bet your little one gets just as spoilt at mine and gets away with absolute murder! I can't help it she's too cute and small!

Back