• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your animals influence the clothes you wear?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Mine certainly do. I've had fancy tops and dresses made of silky of flimsy material and quickly stopped wearing them. One bunny kicking himself off your chest and the dress is ripped. I've also stopped wearing a lot of black as you can really see the fur. :lol:

How about you?

I have a dog walking coat and wear this most of the time because I walk the dogs a lot, also wear clothes suitable for muddy paws, and since the buns came along have a pair of joggers to sit in their pen with them, and a fleece to keep me warm during the winter sitting out with outdoor buns, I avoid clothes which are hair magnets, and have taken to wearing hay in my hair :lol:

Mine don't change what I wear day to day but I always give myself a once over for anything I don't want ruined when it's clean out day or when I have to pick them up - I learned that after Eli ripped right through one of my favourite tee shirts :lol:

I also avoid wearing my coat out there because the lining's like sheepskin and is an absolute hay magnet.

No, but only cos I was already a complete scruffmonger when I got them :)

I do really notice Apache's hairs on black clothing though. I need paler clothes, or darker pets.

Yes! :lol:

I have lots of tshirts with bunny claw holes in that I wear at home and change into good ones if I'm going out or going to work .

nah. they're part of my life, fur and all:lol: i never go anywhere that requires me to look particularly smart though.

there's one black sweatshirt i don't wear on vet days any more though as i can't get the fur off it at all!

Not really no, but i do change into a hoody and trackies when i am home so that i can lie on the floor with them :)

Yep, I NEVER where my dry clean only black coat to the vets:shock: I always end up wearing a yucky old cardigan, even when its freezing:roll: And tons of other things can't be worn when handling them.

at home i tend to live in fleeces, jogging pants and wellies. i'm always either mucking out, dog walking or in the garden... not the most attractive look either! :?

Daisy doesn't influence my clothes but she did influence the new carpet that i bought :lol: My carpet no longer has fur all over it, well not that i can see anyhow

daisysleeping-1.jpg

Back