• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dog fun

cashmincal

Wise Old Thumper
046.jpg

052.jpg

051.jpg

054.jpg

060.jpg

065.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

They made a friend :lol:

blimey my memory isnt that bad then was 15 years ago i was last there :lol:

very easy to loose someone on that beach on a busy day

blimey my memory isnt that bad then was 15 years ago i was last there :lol:

very easy to loose someone on that beach on a busy day

Ah yes, in the summer many children got lost, blown out to sea (because the parents put them on dingys and don't tie them down) and people turn into lobsters :lol: :roll: And then the roads get clogged up and you get confused Londoners wondering why there is no 24 hour shops and where the fast food joints (You mean there is no Burger kings, what ma kids gonna eat? :lol:) are but maybe I am just thinking about work now :lol:

Wow, 15 years and you are just along the coast really :)

i grew up even closer i was on st marys bay next to the fav londoner haunt of "grimchurch " as i call it, if you ever wish to see a seaside town thats it, as its dull grey and dead in winter full of people fighting for the beach in the summer :lol:

though the Dr syn days are fun

i grew up even closer i was on st marys bay next to the fav londoner haunt of "grimchurch " as i call it, if you ever wish to see a seaside town thats it, as its dull grey and dead in winter full of people fighting for the beach in the summer :lol:

though the Dr syn days are fun

haha yes I know where you mean..Dymchurch is called the children's playground or something that I can't quite picture in my head. Got a few mottley shops and that's it really. haha good name for it :lol: Know what you mean about people fitting over the spots. You see people walking around like old men in HOT PANTS is always wrong :shock: Ah yes, St Marys Bay, know where that is. Than you get past Dymchruch and have all them army bases as you head towards Hythe don't you? :)

No offence to Londoners, but really some people who come down here, are clearly so used to having things 24/7, they get shell shock (shell shock, beach shells, boom, boom) when they don't have that.

On that note I am off to bed x

Last edited:
Back