• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

True happiness is

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
this
DSCF2133.jpg

Psycho Kitty.....:love::love::love::love::love:

But then, you will take embarrassing pics of her!!!!!! She knows the second you get the camera, that the pics will end up on here!! Clever girl........:lol::lol:

She so has more than one personality kicking about in there :roll:
She was getting better and hadn't hurt me in ages! She's so lovely when she's on the right personality!

Hmmm, cats can change thier mind in an instant when its time to stop petting:censored::lol:
She looks a contented puddy though:)

Hmmm, cats can change thier mind in an instant when its time to stop petting:censored::lol:
She looks a contented puddy though:)

Oh no there's actually something wrong with her. My mam reckons she's brain damaged :? Her personality changes in seconds and she'll go from one extreme to the other and become really aggressive for no reason

Our cat used to be content for ages then swipe out of moodiness. Especially when we were asleep, big foot attack. I suppose that was because she slept at the end of my feet and probably did something in my sleep. :lol::lol:

Is that Puddy Muffin ?

Our cat used to be content for ages then swipe out of moodiness. Especially when we were asleep, big foot attack. I suppose that was because she slept at the end of my feet and probably did something in my sleep. :lol::lol:

Is that Puddy Muffin ?

Our eldest cat used to do that when he was upstairs but that's because he thought feet moving under the quilt were toys to attack :roll: :lol:

Nope this is Sheena :) Puddy Muffin is the softest lump of pathetic lard in the world and wouldn't attack a human if his life depended on it :lol:

Our eldest cat used to do that when he was upstairs but that's because he thought feet moving under the quilt were toys to attack :roll: :lol:

Nope this is Sheena :) Puddy Muffin is the softest lump of pathetic lard in the world and wouldn't attack a human if his life depended on it :lol:

So was that Puddy Muffin in the cupboard last night. ? :lol::lol:

Back