• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bubba bella has finally gorgiven me xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
since bella has had her eye ulcer and conjunctivitus she has been on quite a few meds and though she is well behaved when taking them she really hasn't wanted to spend any time with me and rarely came out her cage :(

so tonight i sat on the floor for a good few hours and eventually my little girl came over for some cuddles :love: i cant tell you how relieved i was i really thought i had lost her trust forever.

here's a few pics from tonight, my bubba being the poser that she is, was happy to oblige :D

001-25.jpg

002-25.jpg

003-23.jpg

004-25.jpg

005-19.jpg

006-21.jpg

007-19.jpg

008-22.jpg

009-21.jpg

she's got to go back to the vets tomorrow and though her eye looks weepy (where the meds drip out) it does seem less red etc so im really hopeing she is on the mend

xx

:wave: hey guys,

sorry for the late reply. bella did brilliantly at the vets, the conjunctivitus has cleared up but she still has a tiny ulcer. she is now just on the eye drops till friday when we have to take her back for a check up :)

006-19.jpg

Back