• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunnies (well not mine but they will be here a while)

leanne2525

Warren Scout
a person i took a rabbit of a few month back asked me to help home a "Few" rabbits well she turned up with these :shock: the orange and white rex has been put on batril as he has fight wounds that have got infected, the lop has a bite on ear and massive tear on lip from old fights and back has lots of fur pulled out, these a little brown young rabbit who is underweight and a possibly pregnant black female, plus a whole load of piggies with babies, there was also a young brown boy rabbit and 2 male piggies but they went to a friend to home, i have a garage full of indoor cages at moment making sure they are all ok , i should just say NO to people but i must be a soft touch :roll:

IMG00798-20110403-0909.jpg

IMG00817-20110403-1035.jpg

IMG00795-20110403-0908.jpg

IMG00747-20110402-2050.jpg

IMG00786-20110403-0903.jpg

8 babies from 3 mums, but i dont know if she removed male after babies was born, thes also few heavily pregnant piggies, people are so stupid its beyond me why they do things

Again...how can people do that?? The poor Rex :cry: she's so pretty as well.

Glad they're all nice and safe and snug in your garage.

:wave:

the rex is now i a room on his own he may have to be pts if infection gets worse he is on 2mls batril each day

Last edited:
the rex is now i a room on his own he may have to be pts if infection gets worse he is on 2mls batril each day

Really? Have you put a thread in health about him? Someone might have an idea of how to help it heal. I know thumps usually knows lots of natural remedies for things.

It's so sad that someone could leave a living creature get into such a state. :cry:

the vet said that he is in bad way and some bite marks are really infected his jaw and gums have started to swell around a bite and she worried about abcesses, he is a nice boy too and wants to be cuddled he is eating but only applesn and hay :(

is he being rehomed through a rescue?? i keep thinking i could have 2 pairs instead of a trio :oops:

im so glad these beauts found there way to you xx

hi no he isnt been homed via a rescue he is just at my house at present, he seems very happy and liked being on grass, i will be trying to find him a home when i know he is all ok :)

Has he had skull radiographs ?

Surely PTS is a bit premature without more treatment options being explored :?

Is he having regular pain relief ?

the vet just looked him over and said the best thing to do is go back in 3 days and if infection is not improved best thing would be put to sleep she put batril up to 2ml from 1ml, and hopes that will work
i just hope it does he is such a nice boy, he has started eating hay and was wondering around in door cage a bit more than he has been, his back is covered in bites his gum is very swollen and his eyes are bitten and chewed, how no one noticed this is shocking

just a update the rex seems to be doing well, but the skinny brown rabbit had to be put to sleep :( he had a abcess from front teeth to back of throat and vet said he would make the operation as so underwight , poor little boy was only young

aren't you so kind! The little piggies are really cute! Never really been a ginuea pig person, but they're adorable! I'm sorry to hear about the brown rabbit :(

aren't you so kind! The little piggies are really cute! Never really been a ginuea pig person, but they're adorable! I'm sorry to hear about the brown rabbit :(

the guinea pigs are doing really well these been 4 more babies born, just shame cant save them all

Back