• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No pellets?? What can I feed them? Need advice urgently please guys :)

zayna1

Warren Scout
I didn't notice the buns pellets ran out :oops: i thought there was more than there is, and theres only a tiny amount left, not enough for them both. I can't buy any right now, the shops are all closed. Should I just give them hay? I'm not giving them any veg today because one of them has diarrhea, (not sure which one) but I know its because I fed them too many greens in the past couple of days. I don't want them to be hungry, and I won't be able to get them pellets for a day or two (parents working, and no shops I can get to alone that sell pellets). We do have some muesli, weetabix and some porridge (oats so simple, don't think that'll be too good though!!) that my brother suggested I give them but i thought id ask here first!! Thanks! :D

I reckon you cant go wrong with hay.
When you say tiny amount of pellets,do you mean an egg cup?? Less?? More??

As long as they are good hay eaters they will be fine on just plenty of hay and fresh water for a couple of days.

Please dont feed them weetabix etc, especially as one has recently had diarrhoea.

like half! :( (well not too sure, havent seen an egg cup in over 10 years :lol::lol:) But theres no way near as much as they normally eat...

I just don't want them to go hungry...darn double layered paper packaging :mad: :lol:

As long as they are good hay eaters they will be fine on just plenty of hay and fresh water for a couple of days.

Please dont feed them weetabix etc, especially as one has recently had diarrhoea.

yeah I was thinking human food couldn't be too good for them, but then I thought it may be ok, but yeah thanks for telling me :) I think i'll just give them loads of hay, they are good hay eaters. Thanks guys! :D

Back