• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and potatoes.......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
For crying out loud, they've gone and gotten hold of a potato off a shelf and munched half of it...... a potato!! :roll: Is there nothing this pair wont go for??

No pellets for them tonight, they are both tucking into some hay at the moment so seem unaffected for now.

Blinking bunnies!

My mum's fiancé, when he was a kid, he says his rabbit virtually lived on potato peelings - how long this rabbit lived is unknown however, would have been in the 1950s!

The starch in the potato isn't good for them.

Teflon I think they have the devil in them at the moment, have they been chatting to Rachie's rabbits

Hehehehe!! Perhaps they have been using the laptop while I have been at work! :p

And no, I wouldnt say that potatoes are good for rabbits, they are very strachy, goodness only knows why they went for one :? They seem to be ok though, I guess different buns would have different tolerances. I certainly wouldnt intentionally feed it to them.

Back