• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best mothers day pressie

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
It's taken about 4 years but today we added a new family member :D

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

This is Tilly as she's now known :love::love::love::love:

DSC01509.jpg

She's getting on really well with Jenny although is wearing her out, poor old girl.

Only had Tilly home 3hours but she's already learnt 'off' as she's very jumpy up in your face at the moment.

Think I may be in love, she's never going to replace my Tazmin but the time was definitely right.

Last edited:
Oh wow she is gorgeous :love: and I'm very envious :oops:

As you may know? I lost my beautiful dog in Feb :cry::cry::cry: and the time is definitely NOT right for us yet, but, I am envious of you having doggies in to share your home :love::love::love:

You're a very lucky lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow she is gorgeous :love: and I'm very envious :oops:

As you may know? I lost my beautiful dog in Feb :cry::cry::cry: and the time is definitely NOT right for us yet, but, I am envious of you having doggies in to share your home :love::love::love:

You're a very lucky lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm sorry you lost your dog.

As I said it's taken 4 years before I felt ready for another Tazmin took a large piece of my heart the day she was pts. But Tilly just came up out of the blue, we always find that the animals find us we never go looking for them.

I'm sure when the time is right another dog will find it's way to you. :D

Aww Tracy - she's lovely :love:. I have a real soft spot for GSD's having taken on a GSD rescue many years ago.

Oh Tracy! she is beautiful, hmmmm me thinks I will have to come for a visit very soon :love:

Back