• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Trio and their playground

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
130-1.jpg

Hay box, dirt box, and bark chip area :D (untreated chemical free!)

112.jpg

Jelly & Pebbles

003-3.jpg

"we gots foods guys!"

037-2.jpg

048.jpg

Jelly in the bark chip area

050-1.jpg

Kisses

058-1.jpg

"Dont kiss girls!"

061.jpg

"Mummmm Im dirty!"

064.jpg

The girls

079.jpg

(ironic they both pulled this face after grooming Pebbles, does she smell or something!?)

084-1.jpg

088.jpg

she looks so small!

096.jpg

Little madam crossing her paws!

108.jpg

sleepy boy

That looks like fun. :love::love::love: I'm going to give Alfie and Bubbles a digging box again and hope they don't use it as a toilet. :roll:

That looks like fun. :love::love::love: I'm going to give Alfie and Bubbles a digging box again and hope they don't use it as a toilet. :roll:
Oh theyve pooed everywhere :roll: but they do anyway, Domino does what he wants and then the others poo there because he did! Im hoping I can get away with leaving the bark/soil for a while even if they have pooed , will have to see how much they do!

little monkeys!

Poo I don't mind so much but somebunny started weeing in it and it just didn't seem right to dig in that. :lol::lol::lol:

Poo I don't mind so much but somebunny started weeing in it and it just didn't seem right to dig in that. :lol::lol::lol:

Weirdly they only wee in their tray thank god, they just poo EVERYWHERE. I want to go outside and peek at them but I know it will either be destroyed or theyre being lazy sleeping!

Awww brilliant pics! :D xx

They are stunning bunnies - not that I'm biased towards slightly splodgy and black bunnies or anything.........! ;)

Definitely looks like they are having tons of fun, bless 'em! It's a shame I didn't have my camera with me earlier today when Jack was rolling and flopping in the teeny bit of sunshine we got on the yard! He's such a sun-worshipper! :lol:

Lucky, lucky bunnies, great to see them! :love::love::love: xx

Thanks guys, They have stripped the bark of all the logs, they spend hours doing it which is nice to see because it keeps them active!

Just compost, it used to be normal dirt but my mum started noticing missing bits in the garden hahaha, so made me buy some :oops::lol:

They do love it in there, got back from a meal out this evening and Domino and Jelly were sprawled out on the bark!:love:

Back