• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know youre a bunny mummy when....

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
You spend £1.60 on purple sproutings and almost £2 on carrots with the tops.
Just for the bunnies.:roll::roll:

You spend £1.60 on purple sproutings and almost £2 on carrots with the tops.
Just for the bunnies.:roll::roll:

Yup, my dad spent £15 on bunny veg yesterday: spinach, carrot tops (£4.20 :shock:), cabbage, pear and mint :roll::lol:

My Dad and I went to a car boot sale last year and I bought 2 x £1 bunches of purple sprouting broccoli for our tea. He comes into the lounge in the middle of the afternoon saying 'I've just fed the guinea pigs purple sprouting broccoli!'

No wonder they love him!

:lol::lol:

I spend quite a bit regularly in my local farm shop and the other day the assistant turned to my kids and said 'your good kids eating lots of veggies!' and I had to admit they were mainly for my buns and piggies :oops:

In my case it's... you know you're a bunny mummy when you can pick up three bunny poos with your toes.

I spend quite a bit regularly in my local farm shop and the other day the assistant turned to my kids and said 'your good kids eating lots of veggies!' and I had to admit they were mainly for my buns and piggies :oops:

SNAP!! Except it's ME who doesn't eat em - I only have furry babies!!

Or when you go via Hounslow on the way home from work, to get fresh coriander and fenugreek (both are two big bunches for £1 at the Asian supermarkets :D).

The Asian lady at the till was lost for words having asked me "are you going to freeze them" (due to the quantity :oops:) and me replying "no, they're for rabbits" :lol:
Yep, sign of a true bunny Mummy

Back