• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think someone has a confession - Update post 30

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I'm not one to gossip but is there someone that has a confession to make;)

Sweetie002.jpg

and no it's not me I'm just bunny sitting:oops:

Last edited:
What a cutie you need to tell all :p:wave:

Well this time last week I spotted a horribly small hutch on ebay ... the bunny was 'an extra worth £20' :shock:

I tried to get the seller to let me have the bunny without the hutch but he wouldn't so I ended up bidding.

I'm SO glad I did , this little lady (Sweetie is her name) was collected by Sue yesterday,she had no sawdust,hay or straw in the hutch and only mini shreddies in there to eat :shock:

She has urine scald on her hind legs and her underside is very urine stained,she had cardboard soaked in urine to sit on :(

Just to add ebay removed the listing about an hour AFTER it ended :roll:

I can't thank Sue and her daughter enough for going to collect her ,she will hopefully (if Sue can let her go :lol: ) be coming to me next weekend .

Last edited:
Oh my what a beautiful girl!!! :love::love::love:

Are you SURE she's going to Davina's, Sue? ;) :p :lol:

Well this time last week I spotted a horribly small hutch on ebay ... the bunny was 'an extra worth £20' :shock:

I tried to get the seller to let me have the bunny without the hutch but he wouldn't so I ended up bidding.

I'm SO glad I did , this little lady (Sweetie is her name) was collected by Sue yesterday,she had no sawdust,hay or straw in the hutch and only mini shreddies in there to eat :shock:

She has urine scald on her hind legs and her underside is very urine stained,she had cardboard soaked in urine to sit on :(

I can't thank Sue and her daughter enough for going to collect her ,she will hopefully (if Sue can let her go :lol: ) be coming to me next weekend .

It will be difficult as she really is a sweetie, she's been running around my hallway for most of the morning then went and happy flopped:love: My o/h has told her not to get too comfortable :lol: (although I've caught him fussing her and telling her how lovely she is:lol:)

She is underweight, as Davina said the conditions were awful, the hutch was tiny (we did bring it with us) she was laying on urine soaked cardboard with a little shedded paper in the bedroom area:? There is no sign of hay or straw in the hutch, not one piece:cry: She's now in my hallway on a huge bed of straw and unlimited hay, she also prefers SS pellets to mini shreddies:roll:

Sweetie006.jpg

Sweetie013.jpg

The reason for giving her up? Their 4 year old son had lost interest in her:roll:

She is so pretty:love:
Well done for saving her..the skin on her legs doesn't look too red so hopefully now she is clean she will heal up quickly..what a lucky bun:D

Poor little Sweetie. Her little back legs........................:cry::cry:

Lucky little Sweetie she has found you. :D:D:D

What a beautiful girl. :love::love:

Sweetie, we hope you have a wonderful future ahead of you.

You will never be neglected or unloved ever again.

Your life is just beginning. Some of us humans really, really do care as you are finding out.

We all send you good wishes.

Auntie Di, Estelle, Frankie, Trilby and Star. xxxx

She is so pretty:love:
Well done for saving her..the skin on her legs doesn't look too red so hopefully now she is clean she will heal up quickly..what a lucky bun:D

The photo was taken this morning:D so she's just got dried urine coloured fur, I've also clipped away the knotted fur and groomed her, yesterday it looked worse as she was sodden:cry:

She's lovely and thank goodness she has found a loving home now. My thoughts are with the other bunnies living in such conditions that haven't found us yet :(

Oh, what a beautiful bunny :love:. So sad that she was in that situation in the first place. So glad she has a lovely new home :)
<3

Back