• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what arrived this morning...

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
3-4-11002.jpg

3-4-11003.jpg

Mothers Day is not a great day for me and at the moment I am in such a dark place but this has cheered me up no end but I do wonder how they all managed to creep out the house to buy the card, hope they all held paws across the busy roads ;)

3-4-11002.jpg

3-4-11003.jpg

Mothers Day is not a great day for me and at the moment I am in such a dark place but this has cheered me up no end but I do wonder how they all managed to creep out the house to buy the card, hope they all held paws across the busy roads ;)

Snap:lol:

I've received the same one from my son, with a box of thorntons, and flowers, and a lovely bunny nightdress from my daughter - anyone would think I'm a bunny addict:oops:

That is so lovely and you so deserve it Maysie, well done for everything you do for your bunnies xx

Awwww that is so lovely Maysie :love::love::love:

And Sue :wave: you are a bunny addict!!! ;) Just like the rest of us on here!! ;) :lol:

I got a card from my bunnies too!! I was soooo impressed with their paw-writing, its really coming on!! :lol: :love:

Back