• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's always such a relief

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
when you come down to your bunny in the morning and he is hopping round you for food. I always dread being hit with the good old "I'm not feeling well today so I'm not eating" nightmare and I'm always so happy when he wants his breakfast :oops:

He's now having a very noisy grooming session with moulting fur flying everywhere!

agreed:thumb:

always gives me a sense of well being to be greeted by 2 binkying bunnies waiting to be fed (i try to convince myself that they're happy just to see me:roll:)

I must admit that every morning I am anxious when I open Sue's hutch. She is now very thin but still rushes up for her noms. I've just been out to give her a gentle cuddle and a snack of oats and pear. I will make her some toast later too and give her a whole carrot to gnaw. Anything to stop her losing any more weight.

Some of my buns won't eat when they know I am watching so I have to come indoors and peer out of the window to check.:)

I always feel that way about Smudge, especially when he's hiding under the table and not flopped out.

Back