• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decided to let Molly out for a run around today...

Alicia

Mama Doe
And it took 20 minutes to get her back. I normally only let Archie out because he comes back, but 2 of my friends were round and my Mum suggested that we let Molly out because there's more of us to catch her so it should be easier to catch her. Well, when the time came to put her back in the hutch, me and my friends spent the next 20 minutes trying to catch her, and one of my friends videod our attempts to catch her and put music to it. I've just seen the video and its made me laugh so much :lol: It's on facebook so I don't know if I could copy it on to here though? But I have now decided not to let her out of her run unless I'm sure I can catch her :lol:

Lois is like that, I always feel awful because I must really freak her out. :(

Yes, I have decided not to let her out now, until I can get her to easily come back to me. I felt so bad trying to catch her because she did look quite scared but we couldn't leave her out. We decided in the end to try and guide her into a corner which we then blocked off and I picked her up, but she was kicking around and did look quite frightened. Fortunately 5 minutes after getting back in her hutch with a carrot she was fine :)

Yes, I have decided not to let her out now, until I can get her to easily come back to me. I felt so bad trying to catch her because she did look quite scared but we couldn't leave her out. We decided in the end to try and guide her into a corner which we then blocked off and I picked her up, but she was kicking around and did look quite frightened. Fortunately 5 minutes after getting back in her hutch with a carrot she was fine :)

Exactly what my girl is like. And the reason why I'm forking out so much for huawge run!

:lol::lol::lol: I have to laugh. We had a small garden and it could take 2 of us 20 minutes to round them up. They knew it was back to the hutch, even after a whole day out and they were knackered. :lol::lol:

Back