• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Inside of sheds please

I put some up earlier in the photos section called 'pics of Beano and Gordons shed set up' :wave:

When they first moved in:
020-1.jpg

More recent pics:
FebMarch2011003-1.jpg

FebMarch2011001-1.jpg

shed.jpg

There's also a high shelf to the left of the door with to store hay, aubiose and readigrass on and a carrier on the floor to the right of the door. Plus a bunch of toys that you can't see in the pic.

I'm planning on doing something similar to atillathebun when I have some more money, having it a bit more built in to make better use of the space.
Been designing an elaborate hay rack this week which stops them jumping in, allows them to get all the hay and means they have to sit in a litter tray :lol:

It's nicer than my house! :lol: I do actually love my shed. I can't wait for summer so I can sit in my little chair down there without freezing half to death. *sigh*

Oh wow!! I want to build a shed for mine now!!! I would need help with it though as I'm not good with DIY haha

Started looking on Ebay!!

Last edited:
Back