• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saturday night with Spenser - PHOTOS ADDED post 10

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I couldn't bear Spenser looking bored and lonely in his hutch ... so he has come in for the evening. ;) I have him in the conservatory and am just heating a snuggle - if he doesn't want it, I will. He hasn't eaten much tonight, but am hoping the stimulation of space and company will help. It's CHUCKING down with rain here, and although that doesn't put me off going to the hutch he and his things would get wet as I need the cover up to open the door. Spenser's grandparents are out his evening. ;)

Last edited:
Awww, I hope he and you have a good time. How is Spenser now after his neuter? :) x

Awww, I hope he and you have a good time. How is Spenser now after his neuter? :) x

He was OK indoors, although still fussy with food. He still hates being handled. I think he gets bored in the hutch - he played with his toys more indoors - O would often wake up to the sound of his jingle toy being thrown across the crate. :lol:

Bet you love having Spenser inside. I can't imagine putting Basil out although he has been so naughty today (I know he is getting better:) He throws a proper tantrum when I am on the phone to anyone, tonight he theatened to distroy the fridge cable AGAIN, eat the pot Chrysanthemum:shock: and rip the plug off the lamp. He is now sitting where he wants to be, on someone's lap getting fussed. I think Spenser is try to wriggle his way indoors:)

He's much perkier. :D Still not eating his tea though. He has been under one couch and on the other - his two favourite places. As a mark of high favour he jumped on the couch when I was sitting there. :love:

Spenser is back in his hutch now. He has discovered an interest in windowsils. :shock:

P4020399.jpg

P4020407.jpg

Spenser and I partied wildly for two hours. He has become fascinated by the windowsills. :roll: We might have another party tonight. ;)

Back