• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little meal for a little Rabbt

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Masiey my new blue dutch will not eat whole foods like a big cabbage leaf or a carrot or even a carrot cut into circles. Yhe only thing she wil eat is herbs, veg and fruit cut into teeny weeny slices.
Here is Fussy eater maisey's supper -
Country garden herbs, basil, corriander, carrot , cabbage, apple, sprout, and pear.
I dont usually give her apple and pear but decided to treat her tonight. I dont use alot of each ingerdients this is how small the pieces are cut into -
PICT0365.jpg

It take 30mins to prepare her supper :lol: The things we do for our bunnies
This is the meal in her small metal pot :D
PICT0364.jpg

I chop all mine too:oops:
Always have.. they have to be a certain shape and size for mine :roll:
If I put whole leafs in... they would still be there next morning!

Are you sure her teeth are all ok, including the back ones? Having said that though Beano has a thing about only having round pieces of veg like carrot, cucumber. These buns can be fussy! :)

Yes I only got her on SUnday and she came from the RSPCA and had a full health check by the vet - she was fine :) She eats her nuggets fine aswell just liker her supper in litter pieces :lol:

Was she eating her veg like that whilst at the RSPCA centre? I doubt they would have time to do that? Might be worth calling them to see how she used to eat her veg. I chop all the bunnies veg, but certainly not that small. I would be worried if they would only eat it that small x

Was she eating her veg like that whilst at the RSPCA centre? I doubt they would have time to do that? Might be worth calling them to see how she used to eat her veg. I chop all the bunnies veg, but certainly not that small. I would be worried if they would only eat it that small x

She never ate her veg at the RSPCA either.

Back