• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Beano and Gordon's shed set up

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
After a request, here they are :wave: The shed is 8ft X 6ft, usually in the crate there would be hay or a chew mat where the bare newspaper is but the buns thought they'd start going to the toilet in the corner so I've moved their tray in it and put hay only in their tray to encourage them to use it :)

One angle from the door

shed1.jpg

The other angle

shed2.jpg

The top of their crate used for storage

shed3.jpg

Their crate (the door is attatched so it's always open)

shed4.jpg

Other angle

shed5.jpg

View of most of the shed from the door

shed6.jpg

This is their 'summer set up', things are a little different in winter to keep them warmer :wave:

I've seen it before, but can never resist a look at Beano and Gordon.:love: Gordon looks as if he's thinking, 'here she comes again with a camera - I want to eat my noms in peace!' :lol:

looks really good :)

One thing I would change though, is don't leave that food box where they can reach it, or put something heavy on top of it.
I use exactly the same one to store my food in and Eli has learned to get the lid off in under 2 seconds :lol:

Thankyou both :) Susie bun, Gordon probably was thinking that! And Beano on the last pic, 'not pictures again! I'm off!' :lol:

ETA: Just seen the above post :shock: Thanks for that! Will get it moved because it's guinea pig food too! It's only a mixed food because my guineas refuse to eat pellets and I only give them a little bit to avoid selective feeding as best I can.

Last edited:
Back