• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

raymonds just laurnched himself at me whilst making a growling noise!

picking up his poo and putting it in the litter tray. he wasnt even in the tray

Beano grunts at me sometimes when I move her poo into the tray. I'm not sure why but she usually does it when she doesn't like what I'm doing for some reason or when she wants food/is eating.

:wave: My bunny Norris does this to me whenever I go near his cage. It is territorial behaviour and he is firing warning shots at you. Try to show that you are respecting his space.

Norris does this over food and over his cage. Those poos are not just poos! They are marking his territory and by moving them you are telling him that it's your territory not his.

This website has been invaluable in helping me to understand what Norris is saying: http://language.rabbitspeak.com/

Hope this helps!

Its probably that your hand startled him, and so the lunge was defensive. Either that or, as has already been suggested, he got territorial over his litter tray. As long as it doesnt become a habit I wouldnt worry :) :wave:

Back