• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Equinecaninefeline order! U/d PICTURES post #24

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Just ordered off equinecaninefeline as I heard they were under new management now, will add pictures when it comes here.

I got: Only spent £55 but got a discount of £2.75, free delivery and a free sofa bed and chair for the pigs!

A "damaged" tree carrot thingy, it was £7 as one carrot was off the strings, Im sure I can attach it back on though.

A bag of megazorb for Harry and may try and use it for the buns litter trays.

A chair and bed for the guinea pigs, as I spent over £50 I got it free!

A carrot toy and a wooden thing with a bell in.

Some more carrotys.

Some of those boredom break tunnels and also the tent.

Some readigrass.

A mineral mushroom house for Harry :lol:

And a critter-e cuddle cup for the pigs!

Not much then, cant wait for it to come! :D

Last edited:
You'll have to tell me when/if it comes, because after Cupcake's spay and their myxi boosters I'll be ordering stuff for them for their new set up:D

Their customer service still appears to be awful, as does their website. I've ordered from them twice since they were supposedly taken over - the first time they told me they'd despatched my order but actually didn't for another week (I only found this out when I complained to Parcelforce). The second time it was despatched the next day and arrived two days later so that was alright. They did send me the wrong Chube though, but it was a bigger more expensive one so I'm not gonna complain!

I ordered tents and tunnels from them Friday morning and they all arrived today :) so I've got no problem with them. :D Munchkin is currently chewing all the tags on them :( will have to remove them.

Oh sounds good apart from yours Lizzy :( Sorry, maybe it was just a one off?

And yes I cant wait to pick out my prizes! 1st place picks first etc so I have to wait, so impatient :roll::lol:

And Sophia, pictures of the prizes or my entries? ;) I'm doing a thank you video on YT when I get them so you can see them also :D

Oh sounds good apart from yours Lizzy :( Sorry, maybe it was just a one off?

Oh I still use them, they are still good value if I get enough hay to get free delivery. Which I usually do. Just don't ever try to contact them as I've emailed them several times and left voicemail before and not had any response whatsoever.

Oho ohohoho note at the door for a delivery, its either mine or my brothers. Lets hope its mine! Mines meant to be here for wednesday though so I bet its my brothers :( Ahhh well but Im too scared to go get it anyway! :lol:

Back