• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph is "not speaking" to my OH

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Ralph is one of my special heart bunnies and my first pet as an adult. He loves my OH and I and is always coming in to lie on our laps all evening while we watch TV or have dinner etc. He has his little bond with us and then his bond with his bunny family in the shed.

ANYWAY, Ralph witnessed my OH and I having a MASSIVE blowout argument the past few days (you know, the ones that go on for DAYS) with lots of crying, emotions, shouting, very, very draining, and suddenly he HATES my OH.

When my OH walks around, Ralph is attacking his ankles with his tail up and ears back. He refuses to sit on his lap and snuggles into me instead and turns his back to him and flicks his feet whenever he walks by.

Do you think he knows?!?!?!?

I think they do know!!

When I broke up with my ex during the actual 'break-up discussion' she constantly thumped and thumped, she had never done it before & never has since'!!

You have a very loyal bunny :)

bunnies are like children - they just sense how you are feeling. When i have been very upset I will sit with my bunnies in their run, and they seem to be so much more passive and cuddly :love:

of course he knows!!! eric especially picks up on my moods and feelings in a shot.

hope everythings sorted xx

Back